Friday, February 21, 2014

Pretty Little Beauty Swap Link Up!

It's time for our Pretty Little Beauty Swap Link Up!!!

I hope you all had a great time with this, just like I did. I sent a box to my co-host from the beginning, Chelsee from Southern Beauty Guide.  It was fun to really get to know her makeup likes and dislikes, even though we've been working together for awhile now! I was also able to work with Tiny Prints and create something extra special for her. You can check it all out here! (I will highlight this more on another post soon!)

I am going to be receiving a box from our newest co-host Ange at Hairspray and High Heels any day now. I can't wait to see what she sent!

Now its time to show off what you got!!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...