Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dreams and Colour

Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. 

Recently I signed up for the Bigs and Littles blogging network through Wifessionals, Newlywed Moments, Northern Belle Diaries and From California to Kansas

After my first partner backed out (after emailing me once, she must not have liked me much!) I was paired up with the lovely Melissa of Dreams and Colour. I am so glad that I was! 

I really wasn't sure how it was supposed to work, but I have to say we've had a great time so far! We sent numerous emails and spent an hour chatting on Skype yesterday. I had a blast! I can't wait to build our friendship and help each other build our blogs! 

Wifessionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...